These terms apply when you as a candidate use one of our digital applications Byggjobb.app and jobbfixer.app. Our digital applications are provided by Sweapp AB.
Our applications are used to match experienced candidates with well-paying jobs. We focus on sustainability and social responsibility.
By creating an account in one of our applications, you can add information about you, your education and work experience skills. Before you can use the application to match with companies that are seeking candidates for a project, we at Sweapp will validate your profile.
If you are validated by us and then matched with a company for a project, you will be employed by a company within the EHRAB Holding AB Group. Once you are employed at an EHRAB company these terms do not apply.
To register and manage your account and your use of the applications, we will need to process your personal data. You can read more about our processing of your personal data in our
Below you will find our terms in their full and detailed version. Some of the information is included due to legal requirements. Therefore, they might feel a bit long and complicated – but do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms only apply to consumer use of the App. If you represent a company separate terms apply instead.
- These terms (the “Terms”) apply when you as a candidate use one of our digital applications Byggjobs.app and jobbfixer.app (together the “App”), which are provided by Sweapp AB, with Swedish company reg. no. 556936-2238 (“Sweapp”, “we” or “us”). The Terms regulate your (the “User”, “you” or “your”) use of the App, including when you register an account and log in to your account. These Terms only apply to consumer use of the App. If you represent a company separate terms apply instead.
- The App is used to match experienced candidates with well-paying jobs. After you register an account in the App you can add information about you, your education and work experience skills. In order to match you with a company that are seeking candidates for a project, we at Sweapp validate your profile. If you are validated by us and then matched with a company for a project you will be employed at a company within the EHRAB Holding AB Group. Once you are employed at an EHRAB company these Terms do not apply.
- The App is available on our websites https://web.byggjobs.app/ and on App Store and Google Play Store, where you may download the App. If you download the App from App Store or Google Play Store, specific terms apply as specified in section 10.
- To use the App you must be eligible to enter into an agreement with us and be at least 18 years old. When you use the App, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. You also confirm that you are eligible to enter into this agreement. This means for example that you are not under guardianship.
- By accepting these Terms, you undertake to comply with them for the use of the App. Accepting the Terms means that you confirm that you have understood the Terms, that you undertake to comply with the Terms and that the information you provide in the App is correct, honest and up-to-date.
2 your account
- In order to use the App, you need to register an account. To register an account, you need to register your first and last name, e-mail address and password.
- You may only register and use one (1) account to access the App and you must use your real name. You may not share your account with anyone else.
- The registration of your account is free of charge.
- You undertake to ensure that no one but you can use your login credentials. You shall not reveal the password to any unauthorized person and shall ensure that any documents revealing your username (e-mail address) and password are stored in a way that prevents unauthorized access to the information. You must immediately change the password or notify us if you suspect that your login credentials have been compromised.
- You can delete your account and/or uninstall the App at any time.
3 user requirements
- Subject to these Terms, we grant you a right to use the App on a device owned or controlled by you.
- You are solely responsible for the information that you post in the App and the consequences of posting or publishing it. You are responsible for not using the App in any way that is illegal or causes damage or inconvenience to others. We also encourage you to inform us if you discover that the behaviour of another user breaches these Terms or applicable law. We will take the steps we deem necessary to investigate and deal with any breach.
- We have the right to remove any content or similar that is inappropriate, illegal and/or violates these Terms. If we suspect that your account or login information is misused or if the usage otherwise violates the Terms, we also have the right to suspend you. We have the right to, irrespective of the reason, assign you with new login details. If required, we also have the right to report unlawful behaviour to the police or other relevant authorities.
- In the event that it is revealed that any use of the App by you is in breach of these Terms, you shall reimburse us for all reasonable costs and expenses related to such use to the extent allowed by mandatory EU consumer protection legislation.
- The information and content in the App are primarily provided by its users, such as information from potential employers and information on users’ profiles. Any content that you or any other user add shall be truthful and correct. We cannot guarantee that all content provided in the App by other users is correct and cannot vouch for the truthfulness or accuracy of the information provided in the App by other users. The content is the sole responsibility of the user/company that makes it available. We will use our best efforts to avoid such content being posted or and remove it once found.
4 Modifications and updates
- We will provide the version of the App that is the most recent one available at the time of the conclusion of these Terms.
- We will provide updates and features as they become available and provide you with updates, including security updates, in order to keep the App secure and in conformity with these Terms. In some cases, you need to take action to update the App. You are free to choose whether to install the updates provided. If you decide not to install the updates, you should, however, not expect the App to remain in conformity with these Terms. Your decision not to install updates which are necessary for keeping the App in conformity, including security updates, will affect our liability for conformity of those features of the App which the relevant updates are supposed to maintain in conformity. If an update is required, we will inform you of this and any consequences of not implementing the update.
- In addition to modifications aimed at maintaining conformity, we will under certain conditions modify features of the App, provided that we have a valid reason for such a modification. We have a valid reason to make changes where the modification is necessary in order to adapt the App to a new technical environment, to an increased number of users or for other important operational reasons as well as improving the App´s user experience. We will inform you regarding any changes in accordance with mandatory EU consumer protection legislation.
- You always have the right to, at any given time, stop using and uninstall the App, independent of whether we have made changes to the App or not.
5 maintainance and support
- It is our ambition that the App shall work without technical disruptions. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee this. We may therefore have to restrict the access to the App due to for example service, support, safety or technical reasons.
- If there is any problem with the App, you shall, to the extent that can be considered reasonable, work together with us to determine if it is your hardware, software or network connection that has caused the problem with the App. If not, we may not be able to help you with the problem. Furthermore, if your hardware, software or network connection is incompatible with the technical requirements that apply to the App and that we have informed you of, we may not be able to help you with your problem.
- If there is any problem with the App or if you are dissatisfied in any way, you should contact us as soon as possible. Our contact details are stated in section 13 We will always try to find a solution to the problem as soon as possible.
- You are fully responsible for protecting your technical equipment against unauthorized use, including using appropriate anti-virus software and firewall.
6 intellectual property rights
- We, and our licensors, hold all rights, including intellectual property rights, to the App and the content in the App. We have made a substantial investment in the obtaining and presenting of data in the App and consider that we have database rights in the collection of such data. You agree to respect such rights and nothing in these Terms shall be construed as a transfer of such rights, or any part thereof, to you.
- The App or content in the App may not be used to a greater extent than necessary for in order for you to use the App under these Terms and in the intended manner. You may not print, copy or otherwise recreate content or data from the App, or part thereof, without our prior written consent. The data and the data base in the App may not be used for commercial purposes and may not be recreated.
- We are given a right to use the data, images, texts and other content that you register in the App in order to provide the App to you and develop the App in accordance with mandatory consumer protection legislation. If you want to revoke such rights, you can contact us on the contact details stated below in section 13. Once your content and information are published in the App it will be visible to other users of the App.
7 personal data
8 right of withdrawal
- According to mandatory EU consumer protection legislation, you have the right to withdraw from your agreement with us within fourteen (14) days from the day you accepted these Terms. If you choose to exercise this right, we recommend that you do so by removing your account and uninstalling the App from your device (if you have downloaded the App from App Store or Google Play Store) since the App is free to use.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, you are obligated to refrain from using the App or any content within the App and from making it available to others.
- You can always stop using the App, uninstall the App and/or delete your account even if above-mentioned 14-day period has passed. If you have any questions or wish to withdraw from your agreement with us, you can always contact us on the contact details specified in section 13 in these Terms.
- If there is something wrong concerning your use of the App, you have the right to make a complaint according to mandatory EU consumer protection legislation that applies in the country where you have your usual place of residence. In Sweden, you have a right to make a complaint during the time that these Terms apply and up to two months from the time of termination of these Terms. In the event of a successful complaint you have a right to compensation and amendment in accordance with mandatory consumer protection legislation.
- If our agreement is terminated due to your complaint, we will in most cases stop using content that you have provided or created in the App and we will remove personal data that you have provided to us through the App in accordance with the GDPR. If the agreement is terminated, you are obligated to refrain from using the App or any content within the App and from making it available to others.
- If you want to make a complaint, you can contact us on the contact details stated in section 13
10 special terms for dowloaded version of the app
- If you download the App from App Store or Google Play Store, the specific terms in this section 10 Download and use of the App is free of charge.
- In App Store and in Google Play Store, respectively, there are requirements for the User to meet certain terms in favour of Apple Inc. and Google LLC, respectively (the “App terms”). In case of conflict between the App terms and the Terms, the App terms take precedence.
- The User acknowledges that the Terms only apply between the User and Sweapp and not between the User and Apple Inc. or Google LLC. Sweapp is solely responsible for the App and its contents.
- The User confirms that Sweapp is solely responsible in accordance with the Terms to meet all demands from the User or another regarding the App or the User’s possession and/or use of the App.
- The User confirms that Apple Inc. and Google LLC, respectively, have no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App and that Sweapp is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App as specified in the Terms or as required under applicable law. If the User experiences that the App is faulty it is important that Sweapp is informed as soon as possible. Our contact details are stated below in section 13.
- If the User has downloaded the App from Google Play Store, Google has no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App and any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our sole responsibility.
- If the User downloads the App from App Store the following also applies:
- The User confirms that Sweapp, and not Apple Inc., is solely responsible for the App and its contents.
- The User confirms that the User is only granted a non-transferable right to use the App on any Apple-branded products owned or controlled by the User in a way that is allowed according to Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, the User may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App to the User. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Sweapp’s sole responsibility.
- Sweapp is also responsible for addressing any claims of the User or any third party relating to the App or the User´s possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: i) product liability claims; ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and iii) claims arising under consumer protection law or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third-party claim that the App or the User’s possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Sweapp, and not Apple Inc., will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of such intellectual property infringement claim.
- By accepting the Terms, the User represents and warrants that (i) the User is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) the User is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the App should be directed to Sweapp by the contact information stated below in section 13.
- The User must, in addition to complying with Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions, also comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that Apple Inc., and its subsidiaries, may be a third-party beneficiary of the Terms and, upon the User’s acceptance of the Terms, Apple Inc. will have the right to enforce the Terms against the User as a third-party beneficiary of the Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is to be held invalid or unenforceable by any competent court, authority, arbitral tribunal or alternative dispute resolution board, the remainder of that provision and all other provisions will remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- It is important for us to comply with applicable laws. These Terms will apply to the maximum extent allowed by national mandatory law in your country of residence where we market the App. Our liability is as limited as permitted by applicable law or mandatory EU consumer protection legislation in your country of residence where we market the App.
- We are not liable for damages caused by unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, for example wars, natural disasters or pandemics – as declared by the WHO, which we could not reasonably have foreseen (Force Majeure).
12 term, termination and changes
- These Terms enter into force on the adoption date set out below. Your agreement with us will enter into force when you register an account in the App. Your agreement with us will remain in force until you delete your account in the App.
- You always have the right to, at any given time, stop using the App, delete your account and/or uninstall the App.
- The special terms for the App (section 10 in these Terms) will enter into force when you download the App from App Store or Google Play Store and install the App for the first time and will remain in force until you uninstall the App.
- We reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms. The latest updated version of the Terms is posted on our websites and in the App. Changes will become valid once you have accepted the Terms, or thirty (30) days after we have informed you of the changes. You are entitled to delete your account, stop using the App and/or uninstall the App from your device when you become aware of such changes.
- We have the right to assign any part of our rights and obligations under the agreement between us and you without your prior consent.
The App is provided by Sweapp AB, registration number 556936-2238. Our contact details are:
Address: Victor Hasselblads Gata 16A, 421 31 Västra Frölunda, Sweden.
Phone number: +46 10-177 01 00
14 DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW
- Any dispute, controversy or claim regarding the interpretation or application of these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swedish law and settled by public court in Sweden.
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from alternative dispute resolution bodies. In Sweden, you can contact The National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN), either on their website or by sending a letter to Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm.
- In some cases, you can also complain via EU’s web-based dispute resolution platform, which you can access here.